DATE Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | TIME 2:00-3:00 PM EDT | REGISTER TODAY
Join representatives from three leading libraries who have cost-effectively and successfully implemented self-service in this information-rich roundtable webinar. In today’s tough economy, many libraries rely on self-service to offset significant increases in circulation, severe budget cuts, and staff reductions. Are you prepared to effectively implement self-service in your library? Are you confident that you are realizing maximum value from your self-service investment?
Whether your library uses RFID, automated materials handling, barcodes or Tattle-TapeTM technology, our panel of real-world librarians will discuss how to:
- Use self-service technology to improve efficiency and service
- Finance a self-service system despite reduced budgets
- Ensure confidence and acceptance by library staff and patrons
- Implement best practices for achieving optimal usage
This is one roundtable you can’t afford to miss! Register to attend and learn how to help your library improve service, enhance efficiency, and prepare for the future.
- Jody Hungenberg, Library Manager, High Plains Library District, Greeley, CO
- Nancy L. Korpal, Financial Services Administrator, St. Joseph County Public Library, South Bend, IN
- Alan Kirk Gray, Assistant Director Operations, Darien Library, Darien, CT
- John Fitzgerald, Sales Manager, 3M
Moderator: Matthew Bellamy, RFID Marketing Manager, 3M
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBCAST TODAY AT www.LibraryJournal.com/selfservice
Can’t make it on September 22? No problem!
Register now and you will get an email reminder from Library Journal post-live event when the webcast is archived and available for on-demand viewing at your convenience!