Register NOW and save up to 20%!
Web Design Basics for Librarians
with Diane Kovacs
Beginning Monday, November 3, 2014
Let Diane Kovacs, an experienced web designer and online instructor, show you how to design attractive, clear, and accessible webpages and give you the foundation for learning more.
With basic HTML skills, you can add links to your press releases, customize your Facebook page, or update your library’s website. Even if you work with rich text editors in a content management system, fundamental web design principles will give you better results.
Sign up this week and save 10% (ALA members save 20%)! Just enter promotional code WDBL14 at checkout to receive your discount.
Through this course, you’ll gain
- the ability to compose basic- to intermediate- level HTML documents and to understand and compose basic CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- the ability to draft a needs assessment for a website design and plan for a web project
- an understanding of accessibility and how to design accessible pages
- the knowledge to plan and implement usability testing
- a foundation for further self-learning for more advanced web design