Success in Information Literacy Instruction
Maryland Information Literacy Exchange Conference 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Loyola University Maryland Graduate Center, 8890 McGaw Road, Columbia, MD
Join your colleagues at this year’s MILEX Conference to share successful strategies for teaching college-level information literacy concepts and skills, like
• developing meaningful research questions
• constructing effective search statements
• using controlled vocabulary successfully
• evaluating sources for reliability and relevancy
• using information ethically
Each presentation will be 15 to 30 minutes long and will demonstrate a successful lesson plan or learning activity.
Registration fees (light breakfast and hot lunch included):
MILEX member $35
Membership + registration $60
To register, visit the Conference Page on the MILEX website: http://www.milexmd.org/conference13.html