Come to ECRI Institute
for a FREE, educational breakfast seminar for hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare provider organizations:
Hazard and Recall Management:
When: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
8:00 — 11:00 a.m.
Where: ECRI Institute Headquarters
5200 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Medical product recalls and hazard alerts increase daily. Managing them can be a challenge—but it doesn’t have to be. In this informative half-day event, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and locate products that pose risk
- Avoid common missteps in the hazard and recall process
- Implement and sustain a successful management system for tracking recalls
- Establish executive-level buy-in
If you have already registered, thank you! We look forward to seeing you on October 23rd!
- Continental Breakfast
- Sneak Peek of 2013 Top 10 Health Technology Hazards
- Strategic Management of Recalls and Alerts
- Hospitals’ Perspectives on Managing Safety Alerts
- Developing a Successful Alerts Management Program
- Tour of ECRI Institute LaboratoriesThis seminar is free, but SEATING IS LIMITED. We request that only hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare provider organizations register.
Reserve your space today at www.ecri.org/bestpractices.
This is a LIVE on-site event, NOT an audio or Web conference.