Library Analytics: Inspiring Positive Action through Web User Data
With Char Booth and Paul Signorelli
Two 90-minute sessions:
Thursdays, 1/20/11 and 1/27/11
1:30 – 3:00 p.m. CST
In this two-part ALA TechSource online workshop, Char Booth and Paul Signorelli will work with participants to define, demystify, and explore web analytics in ways that lead to positive results for libraries and those they serve.
This ALA TechSource double-bill workshop will cover
- The definition of web analytics
- Google Analytics and other tools
- Visualizing Data: Wordle, Gapminder, and others
- Examples of how public and academic libraries are currently using web analytics
- How your library can benefit from the use of web analytics
Only $85 for 180 minutes (2 sessions) of interactive learning!
Char Booth is E-Learning Librarian at UC Berkeley, and explores the integration of education, research, technology, and design in library services.
Paul Signorelli is a writer, trainer, presenter, and consultant who helps others become familiar with technology to facilitate positive change within organizations.