Regional Conference Offers Registration Options
- How to be more effective, efficient, and innovative in engaging students and measuring their success;
- How to break down campus silos and collaborate in this new environment; and
- How to prepare future CIOs and IT leaders for the role they will play in these ever-changing times.
This is your chance to connect and learn with colleagues specifically in your region—exploring real-world examples and engaging in insightful discussions at this newly combined event of the West and Southwest regions.
Program and Venue Highlights
The program will follow four key tracks:
- The Leadership Journey
- Student Engagement and the Learning Experience
- Transcending Silos: System Integration and Collaboration in the Enterprise
- Corporate and Campus Solutions
Along with these informative program tracks, the following conference additions have been created from member feedback to provide you enhanced professional development opportunities at the face-to-face event:
CIO and Executive IT Leader Roundtable: Tuesday, February 22, 2:30–5:00 p.m.
This event will bring together CIOs and IT leaders for an informal roundtable discussion on current issues and campus challenges, as well as provide additional networking opportunities before and after. (Please note: A separate registration and fee are required for individuals not registered for the regional conference.) See the program abstract for details.
Single-Day Registration—Attend as a Team! Wednesday, February 23
Wednesday’s program includes a wealth of sessions for those involved in teaching and learning—both IT professionals and faculty from all disciplines. “Experience IT” sessions and the “Student Engagement and the Learning Experience” track provide an engaging enrichment environment for those who use IT in the classroom. Take advantage of the single-day registration option to bring your team, or forward this on to others who can benefit from it.
Register today and join us in Austin or online as we contemplate leading higher education IT into the future in transformative times.
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors
Other Regional Gatherings
You may also want to join us or invite colleagues to attend any of these other EDUCAUSE regional conferences in 2011:
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference: January 12–14 in Baltimore, Maryland
- Midwest Regional Conference: March 14–16 in Chicago, Illinois
- NERCOMP 2011 Annual Conference: March 28–30 in Providence, Rhode Island
- Southeast Regional Conference: June 1–3 in Charlotte, North Carolina