In these two ALA TechSource online workshops, Paul Signorelli provides hands-on, interactive instruction in using current web technology to enhance in-person training sessions or conduct remote training sessions for employees in multiple locations.
Session 1: Using Technology to Enhance In-Person Training
- Incorporating YouTube, Google Docs, and SlideShare into onsite learning
- Making PowerPoint effective and interesting
- Using technology as a tool while focusing on learners
Session 2: Using Technology for Remote Training Sessions
- Using Skype, Google Talk/Yahoo! Messenger, LinkedIn discussion groups, and other tools for learning
- Adapting your onsite skills to provide effective online learning
- Building online communities of learning
And much more!
- Sign up today and engage in
90 minutes of discussion and
interactive learning that
you can’t get anywhere else!
About the Instructor
Paul Signorelli is a writer, trainer, and consultant who explores, uses, writes about, and helps others become familiar with Web 2.0 and smartphone technology to creatively facilitate positive change within organizations. He has participated in the ALA Learning Round Table, and written for ALA Learning blog, American Libraries magazine, and ALA Editions.
About ALA TechSource Workshops
ALA TechSource Workshops are focused, small-group online discussions that give you the opportunity to learn from experts who offer authoritative answers to your questions, as well as to interact with colleagues who have similar concerns. Workshops are recorded and, along with other materials, are made available to attendees for future reference.